We currently have a fantastic opportunity. We are looking for a general labourer who wants to be trained up within the Smart Repair Centre to carry out tyre changing and jacking tyres, as well as moving vehicles into and out of the Workshop.
The role is a full time position and the ideal candidates will have an interest in cars and vehicle repairs. Excellent communication and time keeping skills together with a 'can do' attitude and smart appearance are essential to this role.
The Job Role: Mechanical / Bodyshop Labourer
• General Labouring duties removing and fitting tyres
• Jacking the vehicle
• Driving the vehicles into the Workshop
• Learning new tyre fitting skills
• Onsite training and opportunities to advance
Job Experience: The Successful Bodyshop Labourer will have:
• Interest in cars
• Happy to do manual work
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
A full clean driving license is required.
If you think this is you then please apply enclosing a current CV. Position is available for immediate start but we can be flexible for the right candidate.